We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
By using the site and / or purchasing the products, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy between you, a user of the site and a potential buyer of our products and the owner operator of this site Eureka Supplements Limited – Company number: 10621996 , with our registered office at First Floor 1b & 2, Twyford Mill Industrial Park, Twyford Road, Twyford, Buckinghamshire MK18 4DY, United Kingdom (“ESL”, “we”, “our” and “us” and other related pronouns). You further agree that we may collect, use and share your Information in accordance with this policy, as may be revised from time to time.
You can contact us at: [email protected], if you have any concerns regarding this policy or any other privacy-related matters.
This policy applies to any information you provide to us or that we collect when you visit the site or carry out any activity on the site.
This policy is incorporated into and forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Use that you must agree to before using the site. Any terms used in this policy shall bear the same meaning as the equivalent defined terms in the Terms and Conditions of Use, unless otherwise defined in this policy or the context requires otherwise.
Please also note that this policy does not apply to information collected: (i) through third party services (including any third party websites) that you may access through the Site; or (ii) by other companies and organisations who may advertise their services through the Site.
We may from time to time revise, alter or add certain instructions to this policy. These revisions and alterations shall form part of this policy.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
The PCI Data Security Standard is a multifaceted security standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures. It is vital for us to be in compliance with PCI Terms and guidelines as we accept credit cards, online and offline. ESL is fully PCI compliant and we complete all the formalities as when required by it statutorily. If you opt for a third party payment gateway or if you use any of the services which are on a third party’s website then the particular third party is liable to comply with the PCI terms and guidelines.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
When you register on the site, place an order, sign-up for a newsletter, respond to a survey, browse through the products, follow us through any social website linked on the site, post any comments or suggestions or in general participate in any activity on the site, we collect, store and use the following information relating to you:
“Information” includes Personal Information, Location Data, Non-Personal information, Log Data and Shared Information.
“Personal Information” is any information or a combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify you. Personal Information may include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Information we collect from you when you register on the Site, place an order, respond to a survey or a communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- Your name and contact information; date of birth; your complete delivery address, your communication address, preferred modes of communication, gift certificate recipient details, credit card details- including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card, your transaction history, if any.
- Information you provide as a visitor who is registering or participating in other site features such as marketing programmes, surveys, etc., you will be given a choice as to whether you would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- We may also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that relates to you but from which it is not practicable to directly or indirectly identify you, such as anonymous user usage data, referring/exit pages and URL’s, platform types, asset views, clickstream data and includes Personal Information in aggregated, anonymised or pseudoanonymised form.
“Location Data” is information that we collect regarding your current and saved location (when you use a location-enabled device), including the location, the IP address of your mobile and computer device when you use our services.
“Shared Information” is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared on the site, and also includes information about you that others who are using the Site share about you.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Information collected by us may be used:
- To customise your experience within the site, helping us to deliver better product offerings depending upon your interest
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information, in response to products that you request from us, which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To speed up your transaction process time and to improve the functioning of the site.
- To use your feedback and comments to help us develop new products and improve the existing products.
- To manage, operate, allow your participation in or regulate any contest, promotion, survey or other interactive site feature from time to time.
- To send you periodic newsletters if you have elected to receive our e-mail newsletter and to notify you about any material changes in the products or on the site.
- To provide customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our products and services
- To respond to your preferences and customer service requests thereby providing you with a customized user experience.
- For the purpose of sending you advertising or direct marketing (whether through the Site, by email or by other means) that offer or advertise our or selected third parties’ products and services.
- To provide you with a customised user experience in accordance with your current location
Any information related to your physical fitness and wellbeing that may have been voluntarily provided by you may be used by us for the sole purpose of serving you better by assessing your use of our products, recommending products and meeting your specific needs.
We may disclose the information to the extent required to third parties, subsidiaries, credit card checkers, fulfilment partners or any person other than you for:
- Payment clearances
- Product deliveries
- Conducting surveys, , promotions, and/or
- To provide you with better products and services.
Where the services of third parties are used, such third party service providers will be prohibited from using any information provided by you for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was disclosed to them.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We implement a variety of security measures and precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard, protect and maintain the safety of your information, against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Your information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Information confidential. When you place an order with us or use our site or access your information, we offer the use of a secure server. All information which you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. For your own privacy protection we advise you not to provide us with or include in any emails you send to us any sensitive personal information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, membership of trade unions, physical or mental health conditions and / or sexual life information.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
The personal information shared by you at the time of your registration will be stored by us for a fixed period of 10 years after your account has been deactivated by us due to in-activity or deleted or terminated by either party, whichever is earlier, after which it will be permanently deleted. By using the site you expressly consent that your personal information may be used by us and our affiliated companies for the time period as mentioned.
MODIFY YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify your e-mail subscription information, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive emails which are already in production.
If you wish to delete all or any of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of the Site and delete the information you wish to remove from your account. We reserve the right to maintain the information about any individual sales transaction for our records and in order to service that transaction.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except where such sale, trade or transfer is made to website hosting partners of ESL and other parties who assist us in operating the site, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS:
We may include third party websites to provide you with increased value and better services, including social media or other websites (whether in advertisements or otherwise within our services) and provide you with links that allow you to access third party services or websites. These third party links may be hosted by us or the relevant third party.
If you use any such third party services, including any information you share or provide to such third parties, these are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective third parties policies and not this policy, so we request that you carefully review their terms before you use or access third party websites. This policy only applies to any Information collected by us, it does not apply to any services offered by or information collecting practices of any third parties, thus we hold no liability for any third party use of any information provided by you to them.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may use the site and transact thereon only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Hence, it will be the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure that the site is not used or transactions are made by any minor.
As per the applicable laws and regulations, you possess the right to:
- Make any modifications, alterations, or deletions of the information provided by you at the time of your registration on our site which we hold.
- Request the deactivation of the account for whatever reason and for us not to use your information for any further communication, or to transfer or sell to any third party; However, even though we have deactivated your account at your request or you have deactivated your account, we shall hold no liability for the information you provided to third parties and shall not be responsible for deleting your account or information from the relevant third party website or link or services, as it will depend on the terms and conditions of the third party website.
- Request us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can choose to prevent such sharing by unsubscribing from our services in the “My Account” section of our site.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND LOG FILES: